December 28, 2012

New Year, new goals!

I am vowing to make 2013 a great year! This is the year I will start many projects and accomplish many goals. It's time to make a change and make sure I'm living my life the way I want and raise my family how we choose. I want the satisfaction of feeling accomplished in my life. I want to feel like I have life by the reigns and that I am in control of my destiny. I want to let god be a bigger part of my life and let him guide me! Along with feeling accomplished, I want to feel confident in myself. Something that I have struggled with for along time. I want to be more assertive as well. Ok ok enough with the mumbo jumbo! Here are some of my goals in no specific order: Start school Get confirmes Get my boys baptized Teach Robert to tie his shoes teach Robert how to ride his big boy bike. Maintain my weight at 115 and gain muscle Clean and organize every closet on my house not suppress my feelings until I blow up be more financially cautious Pay off 2 loans Its a start right??? ...

No comments: