December 28, 2012

Christmas!

Well once again our whole family had the flu during Christmas! It started out with Robert. He missed several days of school right before Christmas break. Then he gave it to me... I gave it to john.... and john gave it to Walker! Not to mention the numerous other family members that also got it! It never seems to fail. :) here's to next Christmas being healthy!! Despite being sick it was a good holiday! Mom had her famous holiday dinner. Delicious prime rib,potatoes, veggies, and salad. I always look forward to this dinner! Our Christmas was good, we always do running around Christmas eve, but it is always so much fun. Christmas morning was great! Santa left the boys way more then he should have, including the batcave for walker, the quinjet for Robert, and a trampoline for them! They got beyond spoiled! We ended the rounds a little early due to Johnny being sick! Now we are anxiously awaiting the new year and Roberts big sixth birthday! Oh, yes I said 6! Where the last six years have gone is beyond me! My little man is getting so big and is incredibly smart! He is the light of my life!

No comments: