May 27, 2010

9 Months

Well yesterday Walker turned 9 months old. I can't believe it. He is getting so big and so smart. He loves his toys, Mickey, MOMMY, DADDY, and ROBERT! He is so much fun. A little needier the Robert and just as wild. He is a total mommies boy. He wants nothing to do with anyone else while mom is around. I won't lie I kinda like it. hehehe. Anywho back to him turning 9 months. Well the boys stayed home with grandma Lisa yesterday, and when we got there to pick him up he started doing a full out crawl!!! He would crawl to everything I would put out. He has been trying for a while, but now he has it down!!! So exciteing, but a little nerve racking also. I have a feeling he is going to be a terror. We never really had baby proof the house with Robert, but believe me I am going to have to do it to the entire house now with Walker. I am just loving my boys. There is never a dull moment in the Yeagle Household!

No comments: