February 15, 2011

Valentines 2011



Valentines goodies from us and aunt Melissa!

Yummy Steaks!



Our Valentines started this weekend. In our household we tend to celebrate holidays all weekend long. I won't lie I love it.

Friday we started out by taking the boys to my moms. She kept them for the night. They love staying with gram gram.We had originally planned a date night, but instead we went to my grandpas 80th Birthday!! It was nice to visit with family. Then we finished the night by hanging out with Rustin and Teresa and their cute kids! So really no need for a sitter but Robert was so excited to stay with gram gram that we just let them.

Saturday when we went to pick up the kids my mom had planned her annual Valentines Breakfast with the family. I love when my family gets together for breakfast it is usually a weekly thing. We ended up napping on her couch while we waited to go to Mr. Quintyns 1st birthday party.

Then it was on the Quintyns birthday. They had it at an aquatic center. The boys had a blast swimming. Walker had never really been. He made mommy take him down a little kiddie slide a million and a half times, which I am sure was very comical to onlookers. I of course had to go down with him. and lets just say it was a very small tunnel. But hey, he loved it. Anything for the boys :) even if mommy looks goofy .

We finished the evening with Mcdonalds... the boys fav. and a movie with a BIG soft Comfy bed on the floor. The boys love when we all cuddle up together to watch a movie.

Monday we had to work, but after work John made some wonderfully awesome steaks and I made some veggies, baked potatoes, and shrimp. Followed by heart shaped chocolate chip cookies and chocolate covered strawberries of course.

All throughout the evening I kept getting random hugs from Robert telling my that I was the best mom and he loves me most in the world, and Happy Valentines mommy. He melts my heart. During dinner he told me how nice the decorations looked and that we made a very yummy Valentines dinner. He was very appreciative and so sweet.


Overall it was a great Valentines with all three of my loves!

No comments: